Minimum Order Quantity
Western Union , Money Gram , Pay Pal , L/C , T/T , D/A , D/P , On Enquiry
Energy Audits carried out by us at a large number of process plants reveal that in a typical 5 years old plant, over 30% of isolation valves leak. Valve glands and seats are the typical locations where leaking initiates. Forbes Marshall piston valves are glandless isolation valves which offer leak-proof sealing. A burnished piston seals against SS reinforced graphite rings to achieve a leak proof class VI shutoff.
This unique design ensures a long life even at high temperatures up to 427 Deg. C.
1. Larger effective sealing area, 480% more than a globe valve
2. Self-cleaning and self-lubricating
3. Absence of Gland & Seat. Does not need piston valve key
4. Maintenance friendly - Uniform sealing rings on both the sides & maintenance can be done without removing the Piston Valve from the pipe line. On-line Maintenance
5. Asbestos free manufacturing
1. Forbes Marshall piston valves use one type of sealing ring to suit all applications, which reduces the inventory of spares
2. Provide Class VI shut-off and ensure zero inline leakeage.
3. Verstalie and can be used for multile fluids without any special adaptations.
4. Long life and maintainance free for lowest cost of ownership.
Rating Implies Reliability