Minimum Order Quantity
Western Union , Money Gram , Pay Pal , L/C , T/T , D/A , D/P , On Enquiry
Single Orifice Float Traps from Forbes Marshall are the first choice for process applications where quick removal of condensate is essential due to the high rate of heat transfer to keep up with high productivity levels. Compact construction with high discharge capacity of these float traps ensures maximum heat transfer.
Single Orifice Float Traps are designed to efficiently handle varying condensate loads without pressure fluctuation, which ensures the desired product quality.
Single orifice float traps are available in cast iron, cast steel and forged cast steel.
1. Integral air vent, steam lock release provides quick start-up:
2. Self-aligning valve and permanent water seal so zero steam leakage.
3. Flexible installation in both vertical and horizontal orientation
4. Erosion and impact resistant.
1. The integral air vent quickly vents out the trapped air, reducing the start-up time and increasing the plant productivity. Also available with steam lock release provision to remove the locked steam when trap is installed at a discance from the process equipment.
2. The self-aligning valve and water seal ensure that there is no live steam loss. Robust design for a longer life, low maintenance and high availability.
3. A modulating valve orifice mechanism provides complete and immediate condensate removal under varying load conditions.
4. Lipless float construction and smooth flow paths improve resistance to water hammer and erosion.
Rating Implies Reliability